Training 1: Administrator eRegistration - 1
The result of this training is a UNCTAD diploma of "eRegistrations administrator (level 1)".
- Acquire global knowledge about the eRegistrations architecture
- Edit an existing service with simple modifications
- Knowledge of the concept of version control and it application with git
- Registered Github account
- Forked eregistrations-demo project into personal account
- A computer with installed and running eregistrations-demo (pointing to forked repository). See the installation chapter in the documentation.
- Configured code editor together with lint validation
|Day 1||1 hour||Verification of installation and editor setup on local machines||Mac OS X
|Day 2||3 hours||eRegistrations framework and code organization - presentation by @medikoo||link|
|Day 2||2 hours||Working with Github - presentation and training by @medikoo||501|
|Day 3||7 hours||Exercices:
|Day 4||7 hours||Exercices:
|Day 5||7 hours||Exercices: